D13346: Use more contextual strings for some button labels

Emirald Mateli noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Jun 5 19:06:22 UTC 2018

emateli added a comment.

  > In D13346#274446 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D13346#274446>, @abetts wrote:
  >  Could we have a button that enables/disables bluetooth instead? We can show the warning message only if it doesn't seem to be working? or for example, if it runs into an error when enabling, "then" show a warning sign?
  >
  > Thoughts?

  A switch like you mention will function perfectly in this case. Possibly positioned in the same line with the title (next to it or at the right) so then the text and button are not necessary anymore. Also functions in the same way as the tray widget(which has a check box instead of a toggle, but it's close enough)

REPOSITORY
  R97 Bluedevil