D12857: Systemmonitor: use different label format when the applet is on a vertical panel

Miklós Máté noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Jun 4 12:50:14 UTC 2018

miklosm added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> mart wrote in cpu.qml:45
> CPU usage should be removed from the context as this is now used for different things?

It's used for the same things as before. The only change is that this function no longer formats the whole label, just returns the string that goes into the label.

The other widgets don't specify this much info in the context, so it can be trimmed. I don't know how many translations need to be updated though.

REPOSITORY
  R120 Plasma Workspace