Broken Plasma 5.13 branch force-pushed.

Bhushan Shah bhush94 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 3 05:31:17 UTC 2018

Hi James,

On Sat, Jun 02, 2018 at 10:46:10PM -0600, James Daniel Smith wrote:
> Hi;
>
> These three commits are on the list of missed commits for 5.13 branch and were
> still un-restored for 5.13, so I cherry-picked them from master.
>
> James

<snip>

> Unfortunately as a result some commits were lost from 5.12, 5.13 and
> master branch, I've compiled list of the such commits for 5.12 and 5.13
> and master branch
>
> - https://ptpb.pw/L799 master branch
> - https://ptpb.pw/O9RK Plasma/5.13 branch
> - for plasma 5.12 it's two commits of James

Apologies for confusion, I think my original message was not clear, what
I meant to say was, commit those to specific branch only if they were
meant to be pushed to those branches, as the list was compiled by
comparing the wrong branch and correct branch, some commits included in
them were not meant to be there.

But I think, now everything is fixed. :-) and no commits needs to be
cherry-picked/merged.

Thanks!

--
Bhushan Shah