Stepping down as maintainer

David Edmundson david at davidedmundson.co.uk
Sat Jun 2 14:15:20 UTC 2018

Fair enough.

On the day to day side.

ZZag's and Anemeth have both been doing an amazing job lately on the
effects.
I'll continue on anything wrt rendering + wayland, hopefully Roman can
tackle anything on input and DRM.

Hopefully Thomas L will still be around as the relevant X wizz as that's a
domain I don't think anyone else wants to touch.

Collectively, we're all going to have to chip in on kwin bug triage, that's
an area where Martin has been doing an excellent job fo years.

I'm sure we'll be able to keep kwin awesome for the forseeable future.

David