D12925: Parse global config files. Remove 'Vendor default' option. Fix changes not recognized.

Julian Wolff noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Jul 31 09:57:36 BST 2018

progwolff added a comment.

  I am not sure about the case when neither global nor local configs exist for subpixel or hint.
  On my system it seems like rgb subpixel rendering with slight hinting is used when no configs exist. But I cannot find any documentation on this.

  We also need to make sure that we don't reintroduce the bug fixed in https://phabricator.kde.org/R119:f02df03cb87b4bb5724eec668d49126a5f52a1e7
  I think we can safely remove the vendor default option that was introduced to fix this bug, if we make sure to never save unchanged configurations.

REPOSITORY
  R119 Plasma Desktop