Discussion for Virtual Desktops and Activities future

David Edmundson david at davidedmundson.co.uk
Wed Jul 25 11:12:58 BST 2018

On Wed, Jul 25, 2018 at 10:43 AM, Marco Martin <notmart at gmail.com> wrote:

> On martedì 17 luglio 2018 11:16:29 CEST David Edmundson wrote:
> > > Yes, if you were to configure it to have 4 desktops per activity and
> you
> >
> > add an activity you get 4 more desktops.
> >
> > David
> shouldn't be more, add an activity you get one new virtual desktop, then
> you
> can add more for that activity if you want?

At a backend level, I think it's important that we're flexible enough that
we can do anything.
I don't have a strong opinion about

Adding N closely matches the current behaviour. Particularly if it's
controlled with a spinbox somewhere.

Adding 1 would mean having the relevant UIs have a separate add activity /
add a new VD to this activity which needs some quite a few more changes.