D13937: Update formulas and add option to change grid thickness

Piotr KÄ…kol noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Jul 20 16:09:08 BST 2018

piotrkakol added a comment.

  Wow, this is nice :) I wonder if it could be broken into smaller pieces though, this is quite a big change and thus hard to review. For example if the renaming from "dot" to "square" was independent of the rest, that would make it easier. Was it developed as individual changes? Then it should be relatively easy to split up.

  Thanks. It can be breaked into smaller pieces. In fact, these 6 lines in the summary are titles of my commits that artisan combined into 1 diff.
  This is why Phabricator is quite inconvenient. On GitHub you can have multiple commits in one Pull Request (diff equivalent), committer doesn't need to have merge rights, so a repo maintainer who has merges the PR.
  E.g. here <https://github.com/monero-project/monero/pull/4154> there are 2 commits in 1 PR.
  Here I can't make commits - only diffs. And from what I understand 1 diff should be 1 commit. So do I really need to make 1 diff for the 1st commit, then wait for it to be merged, add 2nd diff, etc. up to 6th diff/commit? I could make 6 diffs now but some of them would have to include changes from other diffs. And I don't know if diffs can have parents.

  Whould you mind sharing what would be the easiest way for me to handle this?

REPOSITORY
  R114 Plasma Addons