D14238: Polish Notifier Plasmoid's UI

Nathaniel Graham noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Jul 20 14:07:56 BST 2018

ngraham added a comment.

  In D14238#295135 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D14238#295135>, @esedgh wrote:

  > Just a quick question. Why does it have to be so big and waste so much space? It still feels kind of weird.
  >
  > Thank you Nate, btw. You are doing amazing work everywhere.

  Thanks for the kind words! Plasmoids have a fixed window size, so it's often tricky to get them to look right, and it's common for the window to feel either too small or too big. But if we added more content, like a scrolling list of the available updates, I'm sure people would complain, "this window is too small! I have so much room on my screen so why does it need to be a tiny scrolling window!?"

  It's a tough problem to solve without substantial design changes.

REPOSITORY
  R134 Discover Software Store