D14145: Show a vertical menu for the panel widget options pop-up

Nathaniel Graham noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Jul 19 15:19:18 BST 2018

ngraham added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> broulik wrote in ConfigOverlay.qml:372
> Can be removed once you addressed the `width` above

This is still needed because it's referred to on line 354 (`label.text = currentApplet.applet.title;`)

> broulik wrote in ConfigOverlay.qml:375
> This doesn't seem to do anything? (You might want to use `leftPadding` and the like but I recall that messing up the width calculation of the label/column)

This adds a bit of padding on the left and right sides of the label so it's vertically aligned with the icons below it and also so the whole menu doesn't seem so cramped.

REPOSITORY
  R119 Plasma Desktop