D14165: Handle keyboard in action selector OSD

Frederik Gladhorn noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Jul 19 10:45:27 BST 2018

gladhorn marked an inline comment as done.
gladhorn added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> davidedmundson wrote in OsdSelector.qml:107
> Given we're doing this manually, we should drop the ButtonRow which is also meddling with what's checked or not.
>
> Row should be a drop in replacement.

Row does result in different spacing. I wonder if it's better to leave the ButtonRow without the exclusive set, or replace it with row and add spacing. On the other hand, it's just one line.

> broulik wrote in OsdSelector.qml:148
> Make sure you take into account right-to-left languages (not sure if the layout mirrors then but it should, check by running the app with `-reverse` argument)

Currently -reverse has no effect on the whole thing afaict.

REPOSITORY
  R104 KScreen