D14145: Show a vertical menu for the panel widget options pop-up

Kai Uwe Broulik noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Jul 19 10:16:37 BST 2018

broulik added a comment.

  Minor nitpicks but otherwise looking good

INLINE COMMENTS

> ConfigOverlay.qml:360
>              enabled: currentApplet
> -            width: handleRow.childrenRect.width + (2 * handleRow.spacing)
> -            height: Math.max(configureButton.height, label.contentHeight, closeButton.height)
> +            width: Math.max(handleButtons.width, label.width)
> +            height: handleButtons.height

The `label` is *inside* the `ColumnLayout` so just doing `handleButtons.width` should suffice.

> ConfigOverlay.qml:368
> +                id: handleButtons
>                  anchors.horizontalCenter: parent.horizontalCenter
>                  spacing: units.smallSpacing

Could be removed now that the dialog has the exact size of the column, previously it added `2 * spacing`

> ConfigOverlay.qml:372
> +                PlasmaExtras.Heading {
> +                    id: label
> +                    level: 3

Can be removed once you addressed the `width` above

> ConfigOverlay.qml:375
> +                    Layout.fillWidth: true
> +                    Layout.leftMargin: units.smallSpacing
> +                    Layout.rightMargin: units.smallSpacing

This doesn't seem to do anything? (You might want to use `leftPadding` and the like but I recall that messing up the width calculation of the label/column)

REPOSITORY
  R119 Plasma Desktop