D6096: Add Wayland RemoteAccess capabilities to KRfb

Jan Grulich noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Jul 19 08:24:15 BST 2018

jgrulich added a comment.

  There is now new release of PipeWire (version 0.2.0), which breaks API a bit. I would suggest to bump PipeWire requirements to 0.2.0 and change your code. There is also now a version file included so in future we can use this to check PW version during build time and support more versions of the code. Unfortunately this header file was not included before and thus you cannot use it now, you would need to do the check in CMake in case you would want to support both PW 0.1.9 and PW 0.2.0. I'll be changing my code in xdg-desktop-portal-kde today, trying to support both in stable and only new PW 0.2.0 in master.

REPOSITORY
  R437 Desktop Sharing