Discussion for Virtual Desktops and Activities future

Roman Gilg subdiff at gmail.com
Mon Jul 16 18:57:31 BST 2018

On Mon, Jul 16, 2018 at 12:44 PM David Edmundson
<david at davidedmundson.co.uk> wrote:
> I'm not set in stone on that, depends a bit on getting feedback about the explicit problems with merging.

I think the problem is that not many people fully understand what your
proposed solution would look like in the end. I at least don't from
what I have read until now. You need to write a clear full draft on
what your proposal would look like from user POV and how the
implementation could probably be done.

Best would be imo to do this in a separate email chain, so we can
discuss the proposal alone, since this chain became already quite
long. I will also do this for two solutions I thought of (which would
keep the status quo though or extend upon it).