D14116: Use a better icon for "Remove" on the widget handle

Nathaniel Graham noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sat Jul 14 21:42:16 BST 2018

ngraham created this revision.
ngraham added reviewers: Plasma, VDG.
ngraham requested review of this revision.

REVISION SUMMARY
  I often find myself clicking the Remove button and accidentally removing the widget itself when I'm just trying to hide the handle, because the current icon communicates "close this thing" better than "delete this thing". By switching it to a trash icon, we communicate its true meaning better.

TEST PLAN
  [image does here]

REPOSITORY
  R119 Plasma Desktop

BRANCH
  widget-delete-icon (branched from master)

AFFECTED FILES
  containments/desktop/package/contents/ui/AppletHandle.qml