D13881: oxygen-demo : add KMessage preview

Hugo Pereira Da Costa noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Jul 11 09:59:05 BST 2018

hpereiradacosta added a comment.

  In D13881#286998 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D13881#286998>, @rjvbb wrote:

  > A couple of snapshot (with my current KMessageWidget facelift; styles and themes switched "on-the-fly"):
  >
  > Oxygen with the Oxygen theme:
  >  F6014853: image.png <https://phabricator.kde.org/F6014853>
  >
  > Breeze with Breeze-Dark:
  >  F6014872: image.png <https://phabricator.kde.org/F6014872>
  >
  > QtCurve with my Mac OS X Graphite theme:
  >  F6014843: image.png <https://phabricator.kde.org/F6014843>

  Hi Rene,
  First, I have stepped down from maintaining breeze, and oxygen, so you do not have to wait for my approval for pushing code any more.
  Now, concerning the screenshot you sent, I guess I would have prefered to have the message boxes located in a vboxlayout sitting right of the three other frames, rather than below, and changing orientation (top-to-bottom, etc.), together with the other three frames when selecting the corresponding direction in the combobx above.
  But that is just a matter of taste.

  Regards,

  Hugo

REPOSITORY