D12405: [WIP] Per-screen scale factors on X11 using QT_SCREEN_SCALE_FACTORS

Frederik Gladhorn noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Jul 10 15:32:10 BST 2018

gladhorn added a comment.

  I've been running with QT_SCREEN_SCALE_FACTORS set manually for at least half a year and it works for me. Except for suspending, so that seems to be a wide spread issue, maybe even in Qt. I'm strongly in favor of this, it is the only thing that works sensibly on xorg. Currently I haven't found a way to have one of the big browsers work with highdpi on wayland, so I'm stuck with X for the time being.

REPOSITORY
  R104 KScreen