D13937: Update formulas and add option to change grid thickness

Piotr KÄ…kol noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sat Jul 7 23:45:46 BST 2018

piotrkakol added a comment.

  F6044411: squares fix.png <https://phabricator.kde.org/F6044411>
  On the left there's the old applet and on the right mine after only changing dotSize (now squareSize) from real to int. All squares, not rectangles.

  F6044428: config.png <https://phabricator.kde.org/F6044428>
  This is the config window after my changes.

  F6044434: horizontal.gif <https://phabricator.kde.org/F6044434>
  This gif shows that after my changes the applet is scaling way better for smaller horizontal taskbar. You can notice that in the end lower part disappears below the screen. This only happens during recording the gif with Peek. Check for yourselves.

  F6044454: vertical.gif <https://phabricator.kde.org/F6044454>
  This gif shows that the new applet works as well for the vertical taskbar. Like with the above gif, the left part of the applet disappears but it's also only during recording with Peek.

REPOSITORY
  R114 Plasma Addons