D13881: oxygen-demo : add KMessage preview

Hugo Pereira Da Costa noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Jul 4 14:32:45 BST 2018

hpereiradacosta added a comment.

  In D13881#286869 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D13881#286869>, @broulik wrote:

  > > 1/ As far as I know, the widget style has no way to style these widgets. Correct ?
  >
  > Yes. I would have preferred if Breeze applied the new flat style to the widget instead of changing the look in the class itself.

  That requires either some hacking in breeze, or declaring a custom primitive (as done for kcapacitybar).
  You would still need to implement a "default" rendering in the widget, for styles that do not support the custom element. (again as in kcapacitybar)..

  >> As such I wonder if oxygen-demo is the right place for showing this. Might better have a showcase in kwidgetsaddon.
  >
  > There is, actually.

  Concerning the paletteChange business, as far as I understand, as soon as you set a custom palette to a widget, you do not recieve the paletteChange events from QApp any more (I think. To be confirmed).

REPOSITORY
  R113 Oxygen Theme