D13879: Monitor document title

Kai Uwe Broulik noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Jul 4 09:58:37 BST 2018

broulik created this revision.
broulik added reviewers: Plasma, davidedmundson, fvogt.
broulik requested review of this revision.

REVISION SUMMARY
  When a website updates its page title dynamically or uses AJAX for page navigation, the page title when the player started might be outdated

  BUG: 395393

TEST PLAN
  I get proper page title in Spotify now when pressing play, however, when pausing it now changes to e.g. "Search" but it's either this, or that, so I'd rather have the current page title there. Might also fix some woes on YouTube where it uses Ajax page navigation in playlists

REPOSITORY
  R856 Plasma Browser Integration

AFFECTED FILES
  extension/content-script.js