D10217: Choose source with a combobox, but only on the desktop view

Henrik Fehlauer noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Jan 31 23:31:36 UTC 2018

rkflx added a comment.

  FWIW, I nearly commented on one of your early blog posts. I wanted to suggest a combobox to:

  - indicate the possibility to make a selection (which a link clearly fails at)
  - solve the issue of having to move the mouse to a completely different location (usability problem)

  You got the (obvious) combobox idea yourself meanwhile, but at least have my +1 here ;)

  If the the combobox sticks out too much visually, try the QML equivalent of `setFrame(false)` (did not test yet, though).

REPOSITORY
  R134 Discover Software Store