D10170: Added optional transparency/blur to menu frames

Alex Nemeth noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Jan 31 22:27:48 UTC 2018

anemeth added a comment.

  Just to show you how it looks compared to something that is generally considered good design: Deepin
  I choose the same wallpaper and menu locations.
  I tested it with 30% and 40% transparency and 10/15 blur strength (that is likely going to be the new default).

  F5685908: qqq.PNG <https://phabricator.kde.org/F5685908>

  KDE seems a little bit darker. That's because in Deepin the file manager background and the menu background is both white (255, 255, 255), while in KDE they are both gray (252, 252, 252).
  I'm not sure a contrast trickery would improve it much.

REPOSITORY
  R31 Breeze