D9638: [effects] replace old slide effect with a new one

Vlad Zagorodniy noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Jan 26 15:17:56 UTC 2018

zzag added a comment.
Restricted Application edited projects, added Plasma; removed KWin.

  I would like to test this effect in "full KDE Plasma wayland session", but I can't start plasma. After splash screen there is only black screen.

  Sometimes, there are messages like this

    kscreen.kwayland: Connection to Wayland server at socket: "wayland-0" timed out.

  Does anyone know how to fix this?

  ---

  My workflow

    xhost +

    sudo docker run --rm \
    -v /tmp/.X11-unix:/tmp/.X11-unix \
    -e DISPLAY=:0 \
    --device /dev/dri \
    --device /dev/snd \
    --device /dev/video0 \
    --cap-add ALL \
    -v /home/vlad/KDE/build:/home/neon/build \
    -v /home/vlad/KDE/log:/home/neon/log \
    -v /home/vlad/KDE/src:/home/neon/src \
    -v /home/vlad/KDE/usr:/home/neon/usr \
    -v /home/vlad/KDE/.kdesrc-buildrc:/home/neon/.kdesrc-buildrc \
    -v /home/vlad/KDE/.kdesrc-build:/home/neon/.kdesrc-build \
    -ti kdebuilder:v2 bash

    ##### inside container

    $ kdesrc-build --include-dependencies plasma-desktop
    $ source kde-env-master.sh
    $ startplasmacompositor

  (`kdebuilder:v2` is an image based on `kdeneon/plasma:dev-unstable` with some -dev packages preinstalled)

REPOSITORY
  R108 KWin