D10118: Disable keyboard geometry preview code

Bhushan Shah noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Jan 26 16:16:59 UTC 2018

bshah created this revision.
bshah added a reviewer: Plasma.
bshah requested review of this revision.

REVISION SUMMARY
  it is not clear if this code is functional at this moment or not, given
  I can't find anything related to preview on my Arch Linux default Arch
  Linux, but nevertheless, this code is disabled due to another reason

  This code makes C++ compiler OOM even with 16GB of RAM, In my opinion
  this is simply not acceptable, there are multiple build jobs failed on
  both KDE CI and KDE Neon CI.

  If someone wants to re-enable this code, it needs to be optimized so
  that it doesn't bring down full-fledged CI server nodes..

TEST PLAN
  builds

REPOSITORY
  R119 Plasma Desktop