Fonts KCM translation file renamed

Luigi Toscano luigi.toscano at tiscali.it
Wed Jan 24 22:12:31 UTC 2018

Yuri Chornoivan ha scritto:
> Hi,
>
> Due to the QML migration, it is necessary to rename kde-workspace/kcmfonts.po
> into kde-workspace/kcm_fonts.po (kf5-based trunk) to get the KCM translated.
> Can somebody move the files accordingly?

I'm going to move it, and CC plasma-devel (it's the second KCM with a renamed
gettext template in few days).
I'm just not sure why kcmfonts does not work even when set in
TRANSLATION_DOMAIN - is there some magic with the QML-based KCMs?

When you merge and review new kcm, if you change the name of the gettext
templates, please ping the i18n team in advance. You can simply reference the
Localization group in phabricator.
I would also suggest to use the kcm5_<name> pattern, to avoid future conflicts.

Ciao
--
Luigi