D10057: Require libinput and udev

Martin Flöser noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Jan 23 17:17:43 UTC 2018

graesslin created this revision.
graesslin added reviewers: KWin, Plasma.
Restricted Application added a project: KWin.
Restricted Application added subscribers: kwin, plasma-devel.
graesslin requested review of this revision.
Restricted Application edited projects, added Plasma; removed KWin.

REVISION SUMMARY
  The main reason for not having it as a mandatory dependency was that BSD
  doesn't support it. But as I learned recently it is available on our CI
  system. So BSDs have support now.

  Even more it showed that the code doesn't compile if the dependency is
  missing. And there's one thing I hate: broken build configuration
  options.

  So let's make UDEV and libinput a required dependency and get rid of the
  problems.

TEST PLAN
  Compiles

REPOSITORY
  R108 KWin

BRANCH
  require-input-udev

AFFECTED FILES
  CMakeLists.txt
  autotests/CMakeLists.txt
  config-kwin.h.cmake
  debug_console.cpp
  debug_console.h
  input.cpp
  main.cpp
  main_wayland.cpp
  plugins/platforms/CMakeLists.txt
  plugins/platforms/virtual/egl_gbm_backend.cpp
  tabletmodemanager.cpp
  tests/CMakeLists.txt
  workspace.cpp