D10055: [Look and feel KCM] Keep cursor size when applying theme

Kai Uwe Broulik noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Jan 23 17:07:40 UTC 2018

broulik created this revision.
broulik added a reviewer: Plasma.
broulik requested review of this revision.

REVISION SUMMARY
  I have configured my system to use an 48 px mouse cursor. When applying a new look and feel theme, it might change the cursor at runtime but load it with default size. Since the size is never actually changed, on next startup the previous size is restored, but it should apply it correctly already.

TEST PLAN
  Changed from Breeze to Breeze Dark, cursor just changed color but was the same size.
  I don't know exactly what would happen if we do this with a cursor theme that doesn't have the desired size but I didn't find any guards in cursor KCM either besides the combobox not being enabled/not having a size but it didn't change the value until user did.

REPOSITORY
  R119 Plasma Desktop

AFFECTED FILES
  kcms/lookandfeel/kcm.cpp