D9984: WIP: Add bookmarks runner

Kai Uwe Broulik noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Jan 19 16:38:32 UTC 2018

broulik created this revision.
broulik added reviewers: Plasma, VDG, davidedmundson.
broulik requested review of this revision.

REVISION SUMMARY
  This finds bookmarks by querying the browser which is a lot less fragile than poking the browser's database files manually.

TEST PLAN
  F5664124: Screenshot_20180119_172839.png <https://phabricator.kde.org/F5664124>
  Results are also a lot more sensible

  One major disadvantage I just now realized is that when the browser isn't running it won't work :/

  The DBus API was quite straight-forward to work with, perhaps "subtext" could be part of the struct, but then, usually you also have urls, and then you add a gazillion properties to the struct? I think we could have the xml and structs be installed by krunner somehow, so we don't end up with copies all over the place

REPOSITORY
  R856 Plasma Browser Integration

AFFECTED FILES
  extension/_locales/en/messages.json