D9974: Improve header and metadata display

Roman Gilg noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Jan 19 05:06:05 UTC 2018

romangg added a comment.

  In my opinion this looks absolutely wonderful!

  When we last discussed Discover app pages in VDG Telegram channel I said that the version selection should be at top together with the other basic information, but by this I meant foremost that the info should be together not necessarily at the top. In fact later on I also had the thought that all this metadata info actually does not belong to the top of the app page. At the top there should be the name and if available screenshots of the app, such that the user gets a direct first impression without being overwhelmed with data. This is executed here perfectly.

  Just a quick question: how do the reviews open up if clicked on the text link? Will they move the details further down?

REPOSITORY
  R134 Discover Software Store