D9908: Wayland: add support for output type detection

Daniel Vrátil noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Jan 15 22:44:07 UTC 2018

dvratil created this revision.
dvratil added reviewers: sebas, davidedmundson.
dvratil requested review of this revision.

REVISION SUMMARY
  We can share the same "guessing" code with the XRandR backend here in order to
  detect what type the output is (depending on having some of the well-known
  connection types like HDMI, DP, etc. in its name).

  The main benefit of this change is that we can know detect built-in laptop
  screens on Wayland.

REPOSITORY
  R110 KScreen Library

BRANCH