D9900: Make it clear that the setting applies to tiled windows, too

Nathaniel Graham noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Jan 15 20:52:52 UTC 2018

ngraham created this revision.
ngraham added reviewers: hpereiradacosta, Breeze.
ngraham requested review of this revision.

REVISION SUMMARY
  CCBUG: 388810

  I don't have strong feeling about this change, but thought I'd put it out there for discussion. This setting does in fact apply to tiled windows as well, but the description string only mentions maximized windows. We might want to consider mentioning tiled windows for accuracy's sake, at the cost of possibly making the string excessively long. Thoughts?

TEST PLAN
  Tested in KDE Neon:

REPOSITORY
  R31 Breeze

BRANCH
  master

AFFECTED FILES
  kdecoration/config/ui/breezeconfigurationui.ui