D9872: [weather] Show optionally temperature next to icon in compact mode

Friedrich W. H. Kossebau noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Jan 14 11:49:17 UTC 2018

kossebau added a comment.

  Looks like this when enabled on the panels (tooltip shown for one on right panel):
  F5648962: Screenshot_20180114_124441.png <https://phabricator.kde.org/F5648962>

  Would really, really like to get this in for 5.12 :)

  All the layout logic might be a little insane, but from all my experimenting is seemed needed to make the applet adapt to full height in horizontal mode and full width in vertical mode.
  Happy to learn if there is a more simple approach :)

  Can also proudly report: lack of binding loops, for what I tested.

REPOSITORY
  R114 Plasma Addons