D9792: even slimmer scrollbars

Hugo Pereira Da Costa noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Jan 14 10:07:03 UTC 2018

hpereiradacosta added a comment.

  In https://phabricator.kde.org/D9792#190540, @ngraham wrote:

  > In https://phabricator.kde.org/D9792#190538, @colomar wrote:
  >
  > > Looks great!
  > >  My only concern would be that in the mouseover state the contrast between the grip and groove is quite low. This could make the two difficult to distinguish, especially for color blind users. Could perhaps the contrast in terms of brightness be increased a bit?
  >

  > +1; maybe we could make the groove lighter?

  But that should be a different patch. Mouse-over and scrollbar background have not been changed by this patch, and have been like that since day one.
  No objection against changing them but

  - in a different patch
  - consistently with the rest of breeze. (the same shade of grey is used elsewhere, such as sliders, and progressbars, possibly also inactive tabs in tabs background.

  As for the mouse-over color, for the handle itself, I think it comes from the palette unmodified.

  Best,

  Hugo

REPOSITORY
  R31 Breeze