[plasma-devel] 5.12 announce

Martin Steigerwald martin at lichtvoll.de
Thu Jan 11 19:24:49 UTC 2018

Hi Jonathan.

Awesome! Thank you.

On

Jonathan Riddell - 11.01.18, 19:17:
> Moved to https://www.kde.org/announcements/plasma-5.11.95.php

is

> Smoother and Speedier
>
> We have been concentrating on speed and memory improvements with this long
> term support release. When Plasma is running is now makes less CPU and less
> memory than previous versions. The time it takes to start a Plasma desktop
> has been reduced dramatically.

The sentence about Plasma using less memory and CPU is syntatically incorrect.

=> When Plasma is running it now makes less use of CPU and memory than
previous versions

Or simply:

=>Plasma now uses less CPU and less memory than previous versions.

Screenshot in "Screenshots in Discover" is there twice.

Thanks,
--
Martin