5.12 announce

Jonathan Riddell jr at jriddell.org
Thu Jan 11 18:02:52 UTC 2018

I've made https://www.kde.org/announcements/plasma-5.12.0.php

I don't suppose anyone has done figures or nice bar graphs for the speedups?

'Output resolution can be set through KScreen' I used this for the
screenshot for Wayland section but it doesn't let me set resolution or
rotation.

What's a good screenshot for New Features section? I can't work out
how to get a favicon on icon applet

Plasma's Comprehensive Features is copied from Plasma 5.8, anything
that should be added or updated?

What’s New Since Plasma 5.8 LTS screenshots are just taken from the
release the features were added in, anything that should be updated
there?

Jonathan