D9825: [Task Manager] Show badge count also in tooltip

Kai Uwe Broulik noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Jan 11 17:02:06 UTC 2018

broulik created this revision.
broulik added reviewers: Plasma, VDG, romangg, hein.
broulik requested review of this revision.

REVISION SUMMARY
  When you panel is too badge icon cannot be shown, so show it in the tooltip as well.

TEST PLAN
  Single window
  F5638828: Screenshot_20180111_175729.png <https://phabricator.kde.org/F5638828>
  This shows the same problem we have everywhere that the badge is per application, not per window, hence I only show it on the first item, where there is also the app name
  F5638829: Screenshot_20180111_175829.png <https://phabricator.kde.org/F5638829>

REPOSITORY
  R119 Plasma Desktop

AFFECTED FILES
  applets/taskmanager/package/contents/ui/Task.qml
  applets/taskmanager/package/contents/ui/ToolTipDelegate.qml
  applets/taskmanager/package/contents/ui/ToolTipInstance.qml