D9792: even slimmer scrollbars

Hugo Pereira Da Costa noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Jan 11 10:15:05 UTC 2018

hpereiradacosta added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> mart wrote in breezestyle.cpp:5041
> i like the second option, calling by hand drawScrollBarSliderControl, tough it would still need to call the superclass drawScrollBarComplexControl? which then would have to know about not drawing the handle?

Yeah this needs some thinking.

Maybe not call the base class drawComplexControl and implement all the subcontrol calls ourselves ? Disable the call for slider subcontrol  (CE_ScrollBarSlider), as we already do for CE_ScrollBarAddPage and SubPage ?

The second has the disadvantage that applications that call this control element directly (for say a custom scrollbar), will get broken.

REPOSITORY
  R31 Breeze

BRANCH
  phab/slimScrollbars