D9799: [Panel View] Check if it's the same applet we're configuring before just hiding current view

Kai Uwe Broulik noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Jan 10 18:34:23 UTC 2018

broulik created this revision.
broulik added a reviewer: Plasma.
broulik requested review of this revision.

REVISION SUMMARY
  This fixes opening panel controller while an applet config dialog was open.
  It would find that we want to show config for a panel but find a config is already open, so it would just close it, even though it was not the panel controller (which should be toggleable) but another applet config.
  While at it restructure if statements a bit.

TEST PLAN
  - Opening panel controller still works
  - Closing panel controller when open (toggle) still works
  - Opening applet config with panel controller open closes panel controller and opens applet dialog
  - Opening panel controller with applet config open //now// closes applet dialog //and then// opens panel controller ← this was buggy
  - Opening another applet config still closes current applet config and opens new one

REPOSITORY
  R120 Plasma Workspace

AFFECTED FILES
  shell/panelview.cpp