D9786: [Kickoff] Fix RTL issues

Safa Alfulaij noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Jan 10 12:10:48 UTC 2018

safaalfulaij added a comment.

  In https://phabricator.kde.org/D9786#188720, @broulik wrote:

  > I see.
  >
  > How about playing with `leftMargin` of the `Flickable` to right-align it? Something along the lines of
  >
  >   leftMargin: Math.max(0, width - contentWidth)

  Well, that is actually great, and I was about to update the patch to have only the alignment fixing, but I found one thing.
  While entering deep in the list and the flickable should start working (moves things because of space shortage), it doesn't. The items stay as they are currently without moving. I think I'm missing something but not sure. Since you know more can you check please? :)

REPOSITORY
  R119 Plasma Desktop