D9786: [Kickoff] Fix RTL issues

Safa Alfulaij noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Jan 10 11:19:08 UTC 2018

safaalfulaij added a comment.

  I'll answer that here to put some visuals.

  This is before the patch, all fine, correct direction, but aligned to left:
  F5633510: step 1.png <https://phabricator.kde.org/F5633510>

  Here we mirror the graphics of the Flickable:
  F5633511: step 2.png <https://phabricator.kde.org/F5633511>

  And then we mirror back the graphics of the first item (I work on a small testing version):
  F5633512: step 3.png <https://phabricator.kde.org/F5633512>

  We notice the order is reversed (becuase we already mirrored the whole flickable, and the Row is applying mirroring here, so it's double mirroring). That is why we disable the mirroring of the row:
  F5633513: step 5.png <https://phabricator.kde.org/F5633513>

  And mirror the graphics of the other items (double mirroring again, but to our benefit):
  F5633514: step 4.png <https://phabricator.kde.org/F5633514>

REPOSITORY
  R119 Plasma Desktop