D9782: [DBusMenuImporter] Just send "opened" in updateMenu()

Kai Uwe Broulik noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Jan 10 09:52:10 UTC 2018

broulik created this revision.
broulik added reviewers: Plasma, davidedmundson.
broulik requested review of this revision.

REVISION SUMMARY
  We call `updateMenu()` to cache the first level of menus in advance in global menu applet.
  Just move the "opened" call there to ensure it's always called both when the menu shows or when someone manually triggers it.

TEST PLAN
  I have working menus in Firefox now \o/
  Other apps and tray icons seem unaffected

  Follow up to https://phabricator.kde.org/D9631 which wasnt sufficient

  I checked Qt code, it doesn't do anything with "opened" signal

REPOSITORY
  R120 Plasma Workspace

AFFECTED FILES
  libdbusmenuqt/dbusmenuimporter.cpp