detecting tablet mode

Marco Martin notmart at gmail.com
Tue Jan 9 13:59:59 UTC 2018

A first draft is in
https://phabricator.kde.org/D9764

as i can't try the real switch yet, for now the setter is exposed via
dbus, which won't be in the end.

then i want to expose that into plasma (i think libplasma, as a
property in corona) then containments/plasmoids will be able to access
it and do whatever they want (*probably* we won't end up switching the
whole shell as the first plans, but rather doing smaller adjustments i
guess, and maybe load/unload single applets, change the panel
size/view mode and so on)

--
Marco Martin