D9762: [Image Wallpaper] Just use Timer to determin when we're ready

Kai Uwe Broulik noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Jan 9 13:37:13 UTC 2018

broulik created this revision.
broulik added a reviewer: Plasma.
broulik requested review of this revision.

REVISION SUMMARY
  This avoids fading the image source, or the fill mode, or the source size on startup while we're still setting things up.
  While a Timer is usually a bad idea, this simplifies the code a lot.

TEST PLAN
  Trust me, I've been trying to come up with a solution for it needlessly fading things on startup for weeks. Either this or we'll leave it broken..

  Started plasmashell, image wallpaper was there instantly rather than having it fade in.

REPOSITORY
  R120 Plasma Workspace

AFFECTED FILES
  wallpapers/image/imagepackage/contents/ui/main.qml