D9699: Keep fullscreen windows in active layer based on transients not the group

Martin Flöser noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sat Jan 6 15:10:40 UTC 2018

graesslin added inline comments.
Restricted Application edited projects, added Plasma; removed KWin.

INLINE COMMENTS

> romangg wrote in abstract_client.cpp:1155
> Just a question for understanding unrelated to this patch: why should `isActiveFullScreen` return true, if `ac->screen() != screen()`? We don't know if it's really active just because it's on another screen than the one which the most recently activated client is on.

We keep fullscreen windows in the active layer if the active window is on a different screen. Consider you have on each screen a panel. On your second screen you have vlc playing a fullscreen video. On the first screen you want to quickly check something in the browser. This ensures that vlc stays above of the panel all the time.

REPOSITORY
  R108 KWin