D9684: Load config specified by the LnF theme

David Edmundson noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Jan 5 18:29:31 UTC 2018

davidedmundson created this revision.
davidedmundson added a reviewer: Plasma.
davidedmundson requested review of this revision.

REVISION SUMMARY
  This is loaded in a QQuickView like the wallpaper, rest of the code is
  mostly based on something quite similar.

  Only differences is that wallpapers packages can change during the
  config, whereas the base package cannot; which simplifies some code.

  BUG: 384264

TEST PLAN
  Started playing some tunes
  Locked screen, still had my controls
  Changed setting
  Locked screen, didn't have my controls
  Changed wallpaper to confirm I hadn't broken anything

REPOSITORY
  R133 KScreenLocker

BRANCH
  master