detecting tablet mode

Marco Martin notmart at gmail.com
Fri Jan 5 11:48:20 UTC 2018

I would like to give it a try about it if you don't mind(ie had
precise plans or code started)..
so i was thinking about a property for the current state, plus a
signal for state change.
as for the location, into ConnectionAdaptor would probably be the
easiest, iff makes semantically sense it comes from
org.kde.KWin.InputDeviceManager, which is proably arguable for both
yes and no ;)