D9516: [libinput] Add support for switch devices and events

Roman Gilg noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Jan 4 08:35:40 UTC 2018

romangg accepted this revision.
romangg added a comment.
Restricted Application edited projects, added Plasma; removed KWin.

  Code looks good to me. At the moment there is nothing to test anyway, right?

  FYI Martin if you want to build libinput in the future on Neon, then you need besides the stuff linked by @ngraham the GNOME Staging PPA <https://launchpad.net/~gnome3-team/+archive/ubuntu/gnome3-staging> since there is a GTK3 dependency. I was also able some time ago to disable building lbinput with its debug console (which needs the GTK3 stuff) so I didn't need the PPA, but with the current meson version I wasn't able to, so I got the PPA and added the following file to `etc/apt/preferences.d/gnome3-team-gnome3-staging` (then it only updates the listed four packages from the PPA):

    Package: *
    Pin: release o=LP-PPA-gnome3-team-gnome3-staging
    Pin-Priority: -1

    Package: libgtk-3-dev
    Pin: release o=LP-PPA-gnome3-team-gnome3-staging
    Pin-Priority: 500

    Package: libgtk-3-common
    Pin: release o=LP-PPA-gnome3-team-gnome3-staging
    Pin-Priority: 500

    Package: libgtk-3-0
    Pin: release o=LP-PPA-gnome3-team-gnome3-staging
    Pin-Priority: 500

    Package: gir1.2-gtk-3.0
    Pin: release o=LP-PPA-gnome3-team-gnome3-staging
    Pin-Priority: 500

REPOSITORY
  R108 KWin

BRANCH