D10896: Show config selection OSD when display button is pressed

Sebastian Kügler noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Feb 28 09:53:46 UTC 2018

sebas added a comment.

  OsdManager::showActionSelector() will delete existing OSDs before showing a new one, so we won't create multiple OSDs. That's arguably not as nice as tracking if it's already shown, but I think I'd rather avoid the added complexity of adding a check if it's already there, if that's OK from your POV.

  As to the other cleanups: Good point, I'll submit an updated version of this patch shortly.

REPOSITORY
  R104 KScreen