D10855: Emit clicked when double click expires

Martin Flöser noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Feb 27 20:20:38 UTC 2018

graesslin added a comment.

  In D10855#214923 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D10855#214923>, @broulik wrote:

  > > Given that I'm not sure whether the base assumption that this is not intuitive holds.
  >
  > Having to explain to a user what to do hardly qualifies as intuitive.

  No guarantee that users would find the new way intuitive.

  I kindly ask to look at the discussion ack in reviewboard when I implemented this feature. It was one of the most difficult changes to get in and this was the only solution we came up with which seemed to satisfy all concerns.

REPOSITORY
  R129 Window Decoration Library