D10890: Prepare for KIO KRecentDocument fix (D10863)

Алексей Шилин noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Feb 27 15:21:18 UTC 2018

aleksejshilin created this revision.
aleksejshilin added reviewers: Plasma, broulik, hein.
aleksejshilin requested review of this revision.

REVISION SUMMARY
  Revision D10863 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D10863> introduced a fix which makes the application stored
  in recent documents data match the application's desktop file. This
  made all workarounds with cutting 'org.kde.' prefix out of storage
  IDs irrelevant.

  However, given that release schedules of Plasma Desktop and Frameworks
  are independent, we can't be sure that the Frameworks version we are
  running on does contain the mentioned fix, so we need to support both
  cases until we depend on the Frameworks version which does.

  This commit makes kicker and taskmanager query for both <app> (pre-
  D10863 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D10863>) and org.kde.<app> (post-D10863) agents. As a bonus, this also
  fixes a bug when items opened from e.g. Dolphin don't show up in recent
  documents in kicker's and taskmanager's application context menus.

REPOSITORY
  R119 Plasma Desktop

BRANCH
  prepare_for_krecentdocument_fix