D10855: Emit clicked when double click expires

Martin Flöser noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Feb 26 20:14:44 UTC 2018

graesslin added a comment.

  > Press and hold isn't particularly intuitive.

  When enabling this behavior (which is default off) a message is shown with the following content: "Close by double clicking:\n To open the menu, keep the button pressed until it appears."

  Given that I'm not sure whether the base assumption that this is not intuitive holds. We clearly advertise this to the users. The behavior by the way was inspired by other components such as toolbar buttons with dropdown list which also implement press and hold.

REPOSITORY
  R129 Window Decoration Library